Lawyer and Solicitor Solutions in turkey
What is the job of Lawyers/Solicitors?
The job of the Lawyer and Solicitor Solutions in turkey is to verify the property so that you can purchase the property in the most secure manner.
1. Legal Research of the Property
Rules behind the property purchase depend on the country where you are purchasing the property. Every country does not follow the same rules and regulations. Since you are not a frequent buyer of properties in a foreign land, we would suggest you take help of a reliable estate agency with huge experience in the field like HauzBiz.
You should keep in mind that the most important aspect of purchasing a property is to get in touch with a proper seller and he/she is selling the exact property he is presenting you.
When you are appointing a lawyer, he provides assurance about these by preparing a due diligence report.
i) When someone wishes to purchase the property, the solicitor does all the background checking from the registration office to verify whether the property has
- Mortgage loan
- Unpaid taxes
- Other debts and charges
- Joint ownership
- Properly written title deed mentioning all the ownership details
ii) Solicitors also check the availability of following licenses –
- Building license
- Planning permits
Process for Property Resale in Turkey
- We need to check all the necessary documents associated with your flat or house that includes the title deed and the habitation certificate. When you are reselling the property, there should not be any mortgage loan attached to it so that the land registry office can pass the resale transaction. Further, taxes should be updated and there should not be any unpaid amount of bank finance and mortgage loan.
- We use to physically verify the property in order to provide an accurate resale value. We also help you with making your home fully ready for sale by doing all the maintenance and paintings when needed.
If you want to know more about property resale in Istanbul, you can contact our sales agent. Otherwise, you can send scan copies of your title deed, pictures, etc via email.
- When you come to an agreement with us for reselling the property, we will post photos of your property on our website for sale. You need to be present when some buyer wants to visit your property for a view. This can sometimes happen all of a sudden. If you are not living in Turkey at the time of the buyer trip, you can hand over the keys to a trusted person whom we can get it to touch with.
- When a buyer wishes to purchase the property, we will make all the arrangements and keep you informed throughout the process that includes getting the deposit and signing the title deeds.
2. Reservation Contract and Deposit Payment
The reservation contract assures the property on the owner's name and guarantees the agreed sales conditions. It also guarantees that the deposit payment made is as per the terms of the agreement.
3. Property Purchasing Contract in Turkey
- If the reservation contract, which includes the terms and agreement of sale, is available, the solicitor draws the buy agreement in line of that
- If the reservation contract is not available, the solicitor will draw the buy agreement as per wishes of both the buyer and seller, legally binding both of them.
- If the buy agreement is drafted, the solicitor would recheck the agreement and sees whether the contract is drawn as per the rules and it is in favour of the client.
Solicitors Fee in Turkey
In Turkey, the legal fees of a lawyer are 1% of the purchase amount plus 18% VAT. However, the fee may differ based on the lawyer. So, please clarify the buying process and legal aspects to the lawyer.
HauzBiz provides a number of Lawyer and Solicitor Solutions in turkey who can communicate in English. As lawyers are legally bound to protect the client's rights, they are not tied to our company. When you come to us, we will provide you the names of the lawyers, among whom, you can choose yourself and deal accordingly.
However, if you wish to purchase a property directly from HauzBiz, we will complete the entire process without charging any solicitor fee.
You can also use our help for knowing Lawyer and Solicitor Solutions in turkey and more information, easily contact us: